2020-12-21, pr, 17:47 Brian M. Sperlongano rašė:
> The current data model works just fine for fuzzy areas: it requires a polygon
> combined with tagging that indicates that the area is "fuzzy".  Since the
> current
> data model allows both polygons and tags, fuzzy areas could be mapped just
> fine from a technical standpoint.

  The question is not about their attributes (tags), but rather their geometry.
  All objects currently held in OSM are of large scale.
  Fuzzy areas are by definition objects of a much smaller scale.
  Having objects of different scale in the same layer (in the same
database in OSM case) is not good (causes a lot of problems) from GIS
perspective.

  So it is not good even if we do not add metaphysical properties like
"verifiability".

P.S. Third attempt: separate database? Or internal/technical separator
field and filter on API level? With possibility to switch between the
two in JOSM (and no possibility to edit both at the same time or reuse
parts)? wink wink :-D