Yeah, this "lion spitting" non-potable water is what I might describe as a
"decorative fountain fixture," not a "water tap" (no valve or flow control) and
isn't drinkable (not a "drinking fountain," but it IS a "fountain") because the
sign warns the water isn't safe to drink.

With much of Earth suffering from drought (or floods!) with wacky climate
changes (I've lived long enough to see real changes in less than one lifetime —
redwood forests are literally dying all around me!), I'm actually glad to see
it when luxuries / extravagancies like fountains are using reclaimed /
non-potable water:  it's the least they can do.

I was initially surprised at how confusing water tap, fountain, bubbler and all
of this has been, but as we've teased it apart, there really are a great many
subtle issues going on here.  And if English isn't your first language, wow,
even tougher.  (I struggle to speak four other languages; being multi-lingual
isn't easy for everybody).  If we keep answering enough specific questions from
a wide variety of people about a wide variety of slightly different aspects of
"water taps," I think we can eventually get somewhere.  We're doing OK.