Le 05.10.22 à 18:57, martianfreeloader a écrit :
I've drafted two opposing proposals on whether capacity/seats should be tagged on benches without a functional separation into seats or not.

I admire your energy, but I don't think a proposal is made to say what people are allowed or not allowed to do.

The proposals are about tags, seat exist, capacity exist, so what ?

if i want to estimate the number of places on a bench,
i estimate the number of places on a bench :)
otherwise you might want to specify that it is forbidden
to estimate the height of a tree if you don't climb to the top
of it with a measuring device having the precision you require?

more seriously, I thought it was going to come out with a proposal
for a tag to describe if it's separate seats or if it's continuous
(even if I personally don't find this info useful, but it's up
to each one to inform it)