I left 3 fixmes, even tried one in French, just in case.

Anne

On 12/10/2022 10:51, Illia Marchenko wrote:
I think that amenity=refugee_site & fixme=Review may be solution, it
isn't the ideal, but are better then leave "as is".

ср, 12 окт. 2022 г., 11:54 Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com>:

    On 12/10/22 02:05, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
    > Would it be possible to re-tag those refugee camps in an
    automated edit? … I'm not even sure if they all still exist 12
    years later.

    It would not be possible, because we do not know if they still
    exist.

    So you leave them with an incorrect tag?

    I'd re-tag them.. but only after looking at imagery to see if they
    are refugee sites.

    And I'd try to find the most upto date imagery to confirm there
    existence ..

    However a local mapper or someone who has visited the area could
    re-tag them, after confirming that they still exist and are in
    fact refugee sites

    A local mapper or visitor can also confirm or delete them after
    they have been retagged by a remote mapper.

    And after 212 years of inactivity the change may prompt a local to
    think about these sites.

    -Joseph Eisenberg

    On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 4:20 AM Anne-Karoline Distel
    <annekadis...@web.de> wrote:

        Hello,

        I noticed that many of the refugee camps in Haiti are tagged as
        tourism=camp_site which made me uneasy. Turns out there is
        the tag
        amenity=refugee_site. Would it be possible to re-tag those
        refugee camps
        in an automated edit? There are about 60 or 70 mapped. I'm