sent from a phone

On 27 Oct 2022, at 18:50, Matija Nalis <mnalis-openstreetmapl...@voyager.hr>
wrote:

instead of ad-hoc inventing
new undocumented key without discussion...

there was a discussion about this, tap was seen as a distinguishing property
that is yet missing. Handle is similar but not the same (handle is the thing
you touch, if it is there, e.g. it could also be sensor based)

Sensors are not handles .. I'm thinking about it having raised the issue on the handle discussion wiki page. I take my time with 'new' ideas trying to get them somewhat right. I think the actuator is more important than the 'tap'/'valve' and would give more information than 'tap=yes/no'.