Vào lúc 04:12 2022-11-19, Georges Dutreix via Tagging đã viết:
My question is for a unique company providing different services for assistance at home, but the goal is not healthcare. Probably office=home_aide could be good, I am questionning english native speakers for the right word. In french we call that "service à la personne", and I found for translation "home care".

Ah, that explains the confusion. Around here, "home care" would typically refer to in-home supportive services for the ill, elderly, or those with disabilities, although it isn't strictly about healthcare.

Judging from [1], I think English has analogous terms for the economic sector as a whole (personal services) and for individual occupations within that sector (nanny, handyman, tutor, personal assistant), but I'm unsure if there's a set phrase for a business that offers a wide variety of these services at large.

"Personal services" has several definitions, some of them quite broad. It can mean beauty salons, tattoo artists, and the like. Alternatively, it can include any professional practice, including accounting and law. [2]

[1] https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Services_à_la_personne_en_France
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_service_corporation

--
m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us