On 11/11/22 23:25, Casper Kersten wrote:
Site relations are usually completely redundant if you just tag an operator=* tag. A tourism=camp_site closed way or multipolygon is, of course, a camp site, and a shop or parking area on or belonging to that camp site should get an operator=* tag with the same tag value as the name or operator of the camp site.

Local councils operate some campsites here, they also operate the library, community centre, town hall ...

Grouping the tourism=camp_site area and all objects related to that camp site in a site relation and calling that a camp site as a whole is a clear violation of the One feature, one OSM element guideline, as the tourism=camp_site is already the element for the camp site and the site relation would unnecessarily duplicate that.

Some campsites registration area/desk/office is some distance from the campsite itself.