sent from a phone

> On 19 Jan 2023, at 10:25, Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:
>
> The one I mentioned is a bit unique. It's not fake or a folly, it is an
> active place for burials.

it may not be “fake” in the sense of pretending to be something different, but
it mimics neolithic construction principles although it isn’t from the
neolithic era. (I agree “fake” may not be the correct term, hard to tell from 2
pictures but I guess the architects sent out some hints that this is a modern
structure, trying to avoid creating the impression that it is actually ancient).
Still this (exception) is more a prove that these are almost always
(pre)historic than a hint that we must use a different key.

Cheers Martin