I have come across a few cases where a mapper has has blindly answered no to a
list of octane ratings that do not exist in the country they are mapping in.

In the UK it is safe to assume every filling station sells Euro 95/E10 and
diesel.

The interesting tag is whether it sells 98 or 99/E5. The E5 being the important
information as many cars can either be damaged by E10 or just experience poor
performance so finding the right fuel is important.

Phil (trigpoint)