Le 17.04.23 à 15:43, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging a écrit :
Given how many of them are (<20 000) I think that bot edit
removing them would be a good idea.

this was also my first idea, but as a Swiss contributor is opposed
to it, the edition in question will not be done in Switzerland.
of course nothing prevents us from offering this edition in Germany and Austria, that would be one less noise.