On 03.10.23 at 07:24, contrapunctus wrote via Tagging:
1. What value should be given to building:levels=*?

2. Should roof:levels=* be used? If so, how?
[...]
[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Multi-level_building_with_flat_roof_in_Adarsh_Nagar,_Delhi,_India.jpeg

This building seems to have no "roof level" in the sense of 3D mapping, which would be a level within the slanted part of a gabled roof or similar roof shape.

(Also, although it's more of an aside, to me B looks as if it's just a kind of railing around a platform at the same elevation as A, not a separate level below it. If that's the case, the building has only 6 levels in total.)

So for the purposes of Simple 3D Buildings, I would say this is a building with 6 levels and roof:levels set to 0 (or just omitted). The building as a whole as well as the tallest building part should be tagged building:levels=6, and the second building part would be tagged building:levels=5.

Whether you stack the building parts on top of each other (with a building:min_level tag on the upper one) or put them next to each other is ultimately up to you, although the former feels more natural to me here.