It is proposed to add information whether a toilet has menstrual products available. It is to be used on the amenity=toilet node. This proposal is partly based on Proposal:Free period products. I proposes the usage of the tag

toilets:menstrual_products=yes/no/limited

which describes if menstrual products are available (yes) or available in some way (limited).

Wiki: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal:Menstrual_products

Forum: https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/rfc-feature-proposal-menstrual-products/107709

Please discuss this proposal on its Wiki Talk page.

Yours
moanos

PS: this is my first RFC, please excuse missing knowledge. I tried to follow the proposal process but I am very happy for any feedback on form or content