sent from a phone

> On 3 May 2024, at 15:39, Daniel Evans <daniel.fred.ev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This proposal has now been updated on feedback, both here and on the talk page

thank you for working on this, the current improvements are promising, I think
you could work a little bit on the page structure, now there are definitions in
the proposal section and also at the end “specific tags”, maybe you could list
the tags that you are planning to introduce in one place, and then describe
tags and values each under a subheading of the (sub)key (if this sounds
complicated, what I mean is rename “specific tags” to “works:stage” and move it
into the proposal, etc. some cut+paste), or make a wikitable for the tags (IMHO
these are a pain to work with though), because it is becoming long