I've branched the current trunk off as a Standard 1.1.x branch
(alongside the 1.0.x branch in branches/) and trunk is now for 1.2.x
work.

Hopefully I'll have the minor updates to the build done and a
confirmation of Robert Goff's patch applied soon. Basically need to
get the build working, show it builds and passes tests (and probably
that it has the same failures for EvaluationTest as 1.1), then do dig
the 1.2 spec out again and compare the deltas to sanity check Robert's
code.

Anyone else also got time to do the latter?

Hen