Dear Friends.
I've jumped from Servlet to JSP The basic part before the JSP Taglib I've done. Now I've to start with Tag Library Definition (TLD). Let me tell you I've TomCat Installed in my PC which is on Windows 95.
I need Help to start with it. The Concept of Tag Library is clear , but how to implement it I don't know. I've read so many problems of [EMAIL PROTECTED] find them interesting , but they scared me too, I feel its a difficult task of creating an TLD.
well I need to start and anybody can help me I'll be thankful.
1.    First and formost think I'd like to know what is Jakarta-Tomcat Folder Structure to Store Files and what files.
2.    Can I get a simple step by step example.
Waiting for an favourable response I know it would be a wastage of your time knowing about too much basic. But still I'm looking for the Response.
Thanks with Regards..

Deepak