You appear to be using my "inputbean" tag library, which was just a
demonstration of an idea.  It's not part of JSP Taglibs and it's not
tested; it just goes along with the document at

        http://www.shawnbayern.com/input/inputbean.html

as a methodology for designing relatively simple input-gathering web
sites.

Also, you've apparently extended or modified it (what's the class
'org.apache.taglibs.inputbean.Invalid', so without quite a bit more
information, I don't think I'll be able to help.

The error, though, is that there's no public void setName(String) method
in the class you've created.

Best wishes,

Shawn