The attached message has had some or all attachments deleted because of the following
reason:

Message contains attachments: 001155a.jpg

Additional Information:

none

SMTP OBJECT RUNNING IN DEMO MODE

Dear Administrator,
 This is ridiculous, that I could not unsubscribe my account from
discussion list!!!,  I don't  have any problem participating in good
discussions but I am not at all interested to participate, I did many  a
times unsubscribe my account from mail list but still I have been getting
mails its real torture for me, so kindly provide felicities for unsubscribe
my account. I am sorry again guys for disturbing in this way..
 Cheers!!!

001155a.jpg