Hi,
Thank you Han for the good instuctions. I think, some people have got our email
because other people in our list were not careful and spread viruses. Right now
these viruses are different with a subject and attachments.

For example, a virus with subjects "www.tomcat.com..." and or "multithreading
...", "Problem with Multithreading...". Inside email a text is starting with:

SMTP OBJECT RUNNING IN DEMO MODE.

After this different *gif file followed.

A subject CAN BE DIFFERENT, ATTACHMENT can be different, for example, point to
some site, that you do not know. But everywhere a phase "SMTP OBJECT RUNNING IN

DEMO MODE."

How make our email and our email list safe not send email with bad attachment?

Maya