Hi,

Currently we are using the JSQLConnect driver from NetDirect:
http://www.j-netdirect.com/

They have a "Standard" edition driver which is free, but allows
only one concurrent connection (for the first 30 days it will
be in trial mode and will allow unlimited connections).

We did not have any kind of problems with this driver, so I
would recommend it.

Marius

--
Marius Scurtescu, Software Engineer