I saw several problems with the JDBC taglib and poolman 1.4.1.
One was that PoolMan didn't promote smaller number fields to larger.
If you did a getLong(), the field in the db had to be a 32 bit int.
And I ran into one other bug in the JDBC example where iterating
through a result set failed with PoolMan.  Can't remember why now.

Regards,

Glenn

Ted Husted wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck using the JDBC tags with poolman?
>
> < http://www.codestudio.com/ >
>
> I had some trouble when I tried, but I'm developing under Resin, and
> perhaps that was the problem.

> -- Custom Software ~ Technical Services.
> -- Tel 716 737-3463.
> -- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/

Glenn Nielsen             [EMAIL PROTECTED] | /* Spelin donut madder    |