I'm trying to create an online directory for a club I'm
in.  I want to include a mailto link with the members
email address.  I've got an xml file with the member
info, and an xsl file to convert it to html.  Here's the
part of the xml file that's relevant:

<memberlist>
 <member>
  <email>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email>
 </member>
</memberlist>

Here's the xsl
<xsl:template match="memberlist">
   <th>Email</th>
  <xsl:for-each select="member">
      <xsl:value-of select="email"/></a>
  </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

When I try this, I get this error in the Tomcat command
window:

The value of attribute "href" must not contain the '<'
character.

Indicating line and column of the '<' for the xsl:value-
of I'm embedding in the href.

Is there anyway to get this to do what I want?

Thanks for any help

All opinions expressed are my own
Marc Robertson

"The only people that never fail, are those that
never try!" Anon.