yes i am doing all this.
and my html page is being displayed but the code which i have embedded
within the tags does not display anything.
and today morning only i made my first program of taglib work.
i would appreciate any guidance from u.
thanking in advance. or if u could suggest me a good book on taglib or some
good sites.
but thanks for replying