I'm using dbtags library to fetch data for my jsp pages. I'm running
into
a problem where <sql:getColumn colName="cur_date" to="cur_date"/> fails
with an error message " Could not find column named cur_date"
Column cur_date is of type date in Oracle database. I checked spelling.
By the way it also fails on other date type of columns.

I'm successfull in retrieving other columns which are of type numeric.

Also, same column can be retrieved using position attribute.

        <sql:getColumn position="1" to="cur_date"/>  // SUCCESSFULL
        <sql:getColumn colName="cur_date" to="cur_date"/>  // FAILS

Any one know why this could be failing?

thanks,

-ranjit

Ranjit R. Lingaiah                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sun Microsystems                        (408) 517-6812 (Phone)