Title: RE: DBtaglibs problem connecting via JNDI
I had this same issue with JRun 3.1.  I wrote my own connection tag to get around this issue and figured it would be worked out in the final version of DBTags.

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Don Coleman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 10:31 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: DBtaglibs problem connecting via JNDI

I'd expect that you have a problem with your connection pool.  Try testing it outside of the tag library.  Make sure that the name you look up exists.  Check if the DataSource is null.  Check if the connection returned from the datasource is null.  I had a problem with the Datasource returning null Connections because my JDBC drivers were not being loaded.