Hi,

we are using dbtags on our site, most of the time just doing rather simple
selects: we have setup dbtags with a datasource, which in turn uses a
connection-Pool (under weblogic-server6.1 on solaris, oracle as Database) -
although we are always closing the connection, after about two days, the
connections in the connection pool run out: It appears, that there are some
cases, when the jsp's do not return the connnection. Anybody any experiences
with this?!

Greetings
Stefan

---