Hi all,

I am developing a small application using dbTags. I would like to fetch 20
records per page at a time, and allow the user to click on a next and
previous buttons, as well as the page number index, how can I go about this?

At the moment, I have set the loop to false, and I iterate manually.
However, if my SQL Select Statement returned 1000 records, to get to the
last page, I would need to iterate through 980 records before displaying
record 981 to 1000. Is there a better way to achieve this... using dbtags?

I read somewhere in the dbTags documentation about fetchSize and maxRows,
but I don't know how to use them.

Can someone please kindly advice.

Thanx,
Dinesh, S.