Hi all,
I am working with XTags library and I have a problem with the following XML:
<atributelist>
        <atribute name='nameDoc'>
                         <value>Documento1</value>
</atribute>
        <atribute name='fcreacion'>
                         <value>14/11/2001</value>
</atribute>
        <atribute name="id_Doc">
                         <value>11122</value>
        </atribute>
</atributelist>

I'd like to extract information from the node <value> whose attribute name
of the parent is equal to ' fcreacion', but I don't know how to do it.

Regards and thanks.