From: Tahir Awan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 5:57 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: struts-tags - long form problem

Thanks a lot for this valuable info. Actually I have a version retrieved in
last December and modified some tags and wrote some new tags to fit our
needs (I am only using taglibs from the struts framework).
But it looks like to solve this problem, I have to acquire the latest
version and redo my changes.

I have all the forms with a Custom Type (PageBean) which is wrapper around a
Collection and like this idea because I dont have to create a new javabean
for each view.

So the question is whether the included jsp files (fragments) will still
read properties from form's bean?

Tahir