From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tag Libraries Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: unable to use string taglib

Thanks for the report Maciej,

It's the second time someone's reported this, so although the taglib
builds fine for me from CVS, something must be going wrong in the nightly
build. I'll grab a nightly build and compare the files to the output of
CVS to see if I can figure out what's wrong.

I'll get back with you over the weekend,

Bay

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, [ISO-8859-1] Maciej Kołodziej wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well,  I  think  I  found  main  cause  for that error. Why there are no
> <tagclass>  tags  in  tags  definition  in string.tld? There's no clue
> where class files for that library are.
> I'm writing about 20011128-20011130 nighty builds.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Maciej

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>