Hi, allow me to thank you'll for all the wonderful time-saving tags you have
created for us to use.

I had one question tho': Why are you not allowing run-time evaluation for
the getColumn tag ?

I want to use this statement in a common function where I some same stuff
with all the columns, but I am not allowed to use a variable since it is not
defined for runtime evaluation.

Is there a reason for doing this ..maybe because of database performance and
stuff ? Or is there another tag I could use ?

Just curious...thanks for your time taken to respond.

Raj

This message and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of
this message or its attachments. If you received in error please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail or contact The Innovation Group, US, at
800-669-9689 and then delete this message from your system. Neither the
sender nor any office or company in The Innovation Group plc group will be
liable for any viruses. Any opinions contained in this message are those of
the author and are not given or endorsed by any company in The Innovation
Group plc group through which this message was sent unless otherwise
expressly stated in this message and the authority of the author in so
stating is verified. The Innovation Group, US, at 8345 Lenexa Drive, Suite
100, Lenexa, Kansas, 66214, USA.