Hi,

I'm having a problem with iterator on a range.

When I specify hard coded values for begin or end in the ForEach
tag it works fine but when my end value is defined by an other
variable : (end = "$lastValue") I got a raised exception.
This lastValue is evaluated in one of my servlets and I need it
in my jsp page.

The exception complains that the type of the value is not correct :
java.lang.Integer and not mozilla.NativeNumber (or something like that)

Is there anything I can do to ? I would like to have a way to
"calculate" the begin and end values.

Thanks,