Hi,

I am trying to run the JMS tags example of Jakarta
taglib. I have the following exception when I try the
sendTool.jsp:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not find JMS
Connection named: topic. Reason:
javax.jms.JMSException: No Messenger.xml configuration
document found on the CLASSPATH. Could not initialise
the default MessengerManager!!
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:463)
        at
org.apache.jsp.sendTool$jsp._jspService(sendTool$jsp.java:276)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)
        at

But I have the Messsenger.xml file in {Tomcat
directory}/webappsjmstags-examplesWEB-INF.

I appreciate if anyone can help me on this.

Thanks.

Sam