Hi Andrea,

All the string tags support bodies, and last weeks fix should affect every
tag as it was in an abstract class. I'm lazy(?) I do all the JSP like work
in an abstract class and my actual tag classes are really special
StringTag classes with a changeString method.

So I can test with the same data, what is the value that your <c:out..> is
outputting into reverse?

Hen