Have you ever heard about this problem??
I'm using JSTL standard tag library together with HP_AS to build a dinamic web site
from a DB.
I have developed my page with about 300 lines of html tags and jsp tag from 5 tag
libraries.(JSTL + string + request + datetime)
When I compile my file from the browser I got this incledible error:

JspPage_actCercaBnProd_jsp_Impl.java:16223: code too large for try statement
                                                                                catch(
Throwable thr )
        ^
How can I do??
The page has to format a simple recordset.
thank you in advance.
Andrea Grittini