Andrea,

pls see my posting of April 19, I solved the problem
with TLDParser. You will have to recompile the servlet
class. Maybe this class file helps you, unzip it under
WEB-INF/classes directory of the webapp, cheers

--mariano

 --- Andrea Grittini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
escribió: > I didn't succeeded in running the
TLDparser for MM

=====