I'm trying this exact thing and it's not working.

<mt:mail server="mail.gblx.net" to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
subject="your message">
<mt:addrecipient type="to">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</mt:addrecipient>
<mt:message>
     Test message
</mt:message>

The mail works, but ignores the addrecipient completely. I've tried
setrecipient too with no success.

I need it this way because the addrecipient has to come from the calling
page.

What am I missing?

James