From: James Strachan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 12:56 AM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: xtags:style with xtags:param on WebLogic 6.0

Do you have to stick on WL 6.0. I think they patched 6.1 so that it could
support JAXP1.1, which is pretty much a requirement for most XML processing
tools these days.

Or if you want a non-JAXP version of <xtags:style>, you could try the old
<xtags:xalanStyle> tag. To get this tag do a CVS checkout of XTags using the
CVS tag 'non-JAXP-support'

James