Hi

I'm not quite sure how JSTL handles methods that return boolean values. As
far as I remember, if my JSP template contains something like

<c:if test="${nose.isRed}">

then JSTL calls the method isRed() instead of getIsRed().

My tests however don't seem to affirm this, so I'm unsure how this is
handled.

>From my point of view, the ideal solution would be like this:
- For normal attributes, JSTL looks for the appropriate getter, e.g.
nose.color calls getColor().
- For boolean attributes, i.e. the ones used in c:if, JSTL looks for the
method with exactly the same name, e.g. nose.isRed calls isRed().

Best regards,
Eric