On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Robert Taylor wrote:

> I just downloaded the JSTL Standard release and the
> standard-examples.war has no welcome files defined although when you
> look in the war file, there is an index.html file directly under the
> root of the web app. Shouldn't this be the welcome file for the
> standard-examples.war web app?

Yes, you're probably right.  Thanks for the report.  Can you file an RFE
at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla, just to make sure we take action on
it?  We're planning on doing a 1.0.1 release very shortly for a handful of
minor issues like these.  (We wanted the 1.0 release needed to match Sun's
WSDP to avoid confusion.)

Thanks again,

--
Shawn Bayern
(coming in July 2002 from Manning Publications)