From: Nguyen Christine T Contr AFMSA/SGSID
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 2:09 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Mailer tag - attach problems

I am trying to have a dynamic mail sent using Jakarta's mailer tag. The
email is sending fine, until I added the attachment functionality. Hard
coding the file in the attributes worked fine, but when I added a dynamic
request in the body, things went wrong. Here is a sample of my coding:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/mailer.tld" prefix="mt" %>

<mt:mail server="abcd.abc.abc">
  <mt:setrecipient type="to">
    <%=request.getParameter("TO")%>
  </mt:setrecipient>
  <mt:message type="text">
    <%=request.getParameter("MESSAGE")%>
  </mt:message>
  <mt:attach>
    <file = '%=request.getParameter("MESSAGE")%'>
  </mt:attach>
  <mt:send/>
</mt:mail>

- Christine