I am newbie to JSP, XSL, custom tags and JSTL. Been
playing around with it all those for about one month.

I can do what I need to, but next on my list to give a
look over was struts.

First do JSTL and struts work together or are they
incompatible?

What do folks things of struts? On the surface they
appear to a lot of work and I am not quite sure what
I'd be achieving that I haven't already achieve in
terms both functionality and the desire not to mix
HTML content and programming logic.

Is there a good white paper or discussion on the
benefits and deficits of these various solutions?

tim