Dear all,

I have problems to get the custom tag library extension for ultradev running...;-(

I followed the documentation (
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/ultradev4-doc/index.html   ),
but when I press 'Use Tag Libraray' in the Dreamweaver it takes some time before
answering: '<Tag library> not found on server'.
In the Tomcat console it says:
      tld = jndi:/localhost/TLDParser/tlds/struts-bean.tld
      You entered jndi:/localhost/TLDParser/tlds/struts-bean.tld
      java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
      (...)

What went wrong?? I have a localhost:8080 Tomcat 4.04 installation on Win NT. Struts
1.02. Latest Ultradev CTLX.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot to everybody!

Oliver Krause