----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Anand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tag Libraries Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Glenn R. Kronschnabl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Shawn Bayern"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: Standard Taglib 1.0.1 in BEA Weblogic 6.1

> Never mind my previous question, After look in to SQL JDBC Driver doc
> I tried using "SelectMethod=cursor". this seem to make the
> standard-example code to work.
>
> jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://local:1433;SelectMethod=cursor;

org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.sql.UpdateTagSupport.doEndTag(UpdateT
> > agSupport.java:196)
> >         at
> > jsp_servlet._sql.__queryiterate._jspService(__queryiterate.java:204)
> >         at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
> >         at

> > :265)
> >         at

> > :304)
> >         at

> > :200)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
> > ntext.java:2546)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
> > :2260)
> >         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
> >         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)

WebLogic
> > > 6.1 SP3.  BTW - all the previous jstl releases had been working fine
> > > under 6.1 SP2 as well.
> > >
> > > Make sure you have a clean CLASSPATH in your startWebLogic.sh script.
> > >
> > > Glenn
> > >
> > > PS. WebLogic 6.1 supports (most/all?) JSP 1.2 (maybe not the JSP 1.2
> > > final...)

> > WebLogic

> was

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:468)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:209)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:204)
> dvasys:Location=latvia,Name=latvia,Type=ServerConfig
> dvasys:Location=latvia,Name=latvia,Type=ServerConfig

weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.loadWebApp(HttpServer.java:428)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:468)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:209)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:468)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:209)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:204)
> range:

weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.loadWebApp(HttpServer.java:431)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:468)

weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:209)
> with
> exception:

Server