You'll just have to wait like the rest of us :) .

Others can provide more detailed information here, but basically it's not
there yet.  I think it's clear that we'll eventually get access to
Collection API methods, or more general access to object methods, through
the EL, but not yet.  As we provide/get more useful features in systems, we
always see "the next logical step", which is what happened here.

It would be worthwhile, for us as individuals, to investigate what is
provided in the EL and consider experimenting with how we could extend the
API, or integrate with it, to provide features like this, so we can better
understand it when it comes, or even participate in the development itself.