  From: Gideon, Thomas
  To: 'Tag Libraries Users List'
  Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 12:31 PM
  Subject: RE: jsp:getProperty

  I had an example in my first response, I'll repeat it here.

  Using your MyClass1 and MyClass2 as you defined them:

  <c:out value="${MyClass1.myClass2.name2}"/>

  For this to work, you must have JSTL installed and a taglib directive in
  your jsp, for example

  <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; prefix="c"/>

  Thomas Gideon
  Sr. Software Developer