What?

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Travis McCauley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2003 16:51
Para: Tag Libraries Users List
Assunto: Re: JSTL SQL

Is it possible that the data already in the database is encoded as
unicode? That might explain what you are seeing in your output. It's
possible you just need to configure your browser for unicode or you
might need to add the following parameters to the connection string
you give the JDBC driver.

useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Travis McCauley
UVA