From: Lyndon Durham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 12:55 PM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Non Java Developers, programmers using JSTL and taglibs

Greetings,
                As a software developer I would like to delegate some of

the more mundane and simpler development tasks to non developers,
programmers etc.  The JSTL specification document claims that the jstl
was created to facilitate or ease development for web designers and non
java programmers. It is my experience that jstl and other taglibs like
jakarta standard taglibs are still rather convulted for the likes of
wyswig web designers and other non java programmers.  What is the point
of developing applications that make succint use of jstl if as the
developer I still have to spend myraid hours explaining how to use tags
to the less initated or persons who are not programmers or developers.
All comments are appreciated or anyone whose had a better experience
delgating developing using taglibs.