Hey gang,

As you all must know dynamic includes are of course extremely powerful. I can't seem
to find a version of include that plays nicely with tags. I'd like to do an include
based on the value of a tag:

<jsp:include>/content<mad:appType/>.jsp</jsp:include>

This would include /contentForum.jsp in the case of a forum.

Now I've created a tag of this sort for our own taglibs using
RequestDispatcher.include, but that one doesn't include in the context of the Page I
was in. I've also looked at the <c:import> tag and I don't think that will do exactly
what I need either.

Can anybody tell me:

A: Is there a form of include/import that allows using nested tags for resolving the
url?
B: Is it possible to create a tag that includes within the page context/scope?

Thanks in advance,

Martin van Dijken