I'd like to write a simple JSP that would display all
the JDBC meta-data for the default data source.

I'm thick - how do I refer to it in the JSP?  Shawn
Bayern's "JSTL In Action" says that the constant is
Config.SQL_DATA_SOURCE, and its variable name is
javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.sql.dataSource.  What scope is
this variable in, and how can I get at it in my JSP?

It sounds like I'll have to use the rt library, since
I'd like to have JSP code that will look like this:

<c_rt:out value="<%=
dataSource.getConnection().getMetaData().getDriverMajorVersion()
%>"/>

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks - MOD