Hey gang,

I've been busy doing I18N for our site using the JSTL internationalisation features.
What I miss there and could really use is a tag-alternative for the ChoiceFormat
java-class. If need be I could of course create one of my own, but if there is one
already I'd really rather use it. Does anybody know of something like that?

Also, are the non-standard I18N taglibs deprecated or something? They're very similar
to the standard ones, but have different attribs etc.

Greetings,

Martin van Dijken